YouTube has become a great platform to not only showcase your talent but also helps with boosting your business and taking it to the next level. But you might wonder, how do I increase my YouTube subscribers? Well, for starters, you did the right thing by coming across this article. We will be dishing out some effective ways in which you can increase your YouTube subscribers. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get cracking!
There are many ways to increase those YouTube subscribers but the first step is to be patient and trust the process.
1. Make Compelling Video Titles
No matter how good your video looks it’s useless if no one clicks on it. So, it’s imperative that you optimize your video titles to bring in viewers.
Find the right keywords: Keywords in the title tells Google crawlers what your video is about. And good keywords also tell your viewers what they can expect, so it’s a win/win.
Keep the title short: The ideal length of video titles shouldn’t exceed 60 characters. Readers should see the whole title at a glance.
- Use Words Your Audience Can Relate To.
- Stay Under the YouTube Title Character Limit.
- Use the Right Keywords for YouTube Search.
- Use Numbers When Necessary.
- Create Harmony Between the Title and Thumbnail.
- Add Hashtags in Your YouTube Video Title.
2. Create YouTube Thumbnails
Effective thumbnails make users click right away and make your YouTube channel more recognizable. Thumbnails should be relevant to the video’s content and title.
Include short descriptions and relevant images in your thumbnails to help people understand what your video is about.
- Use standard video sizes – 1280×720 or 1920×1080. Smaller sizes can look blurry.
- Use only high-quality images.
- Include the video title on your thumbnail as it helps attract more views.
- Image formats should be JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, or TIF.
- Your Thumbnail Must Accurately Represent Your Video.
- Include a Shortened Version of Your Video Title.
- Make Sure Thumbnail Text is Large Enough to Read.
- Use Contrasting Colors to Capture Attention.
- Include Your Brand Logo.
3. Limit your YouTube Videos to Under 5 Minutes
If you want to get the most out of your videos, focus on their total watch time. Based on the ComScore survey, the duration of the majority of the YouTube videos is about 5 minutes.
If you create long videos by just repeating yourself, it won’t help. People need a good reason to be interested in your video.
- Create high-quality content in each video
- Optimize your videos to be under 5 minutes
- Make them interesting, informative, and short
How do you set the timing on YouTube?
- Set a timer
- Tap the Lock in the bottom corner of any page in the app.
- Read and enter the numbers that appear or enter your custom passcode.
- Select Timer.
- Use the slider bar or the icons to set a time limit.
- Tap the Start timer.
4. Brand Your YouTube Channel
Branding your YouTube channel is the next thing you should do to make it visually attractive and encourage visitors to take you seriously. It helps you increase brand awareness and spend more time with your audience.
- First, check to see if you already have a Brand Account.
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Go to your channel list.
- Click Create a new channel.
- Fill out the details to name the Brand Account and verify your account. Then, click Create. This creates your Brand Account.
5. Include Calls-to-Action (CTAs)
Adding calls to action to your videos will help you create more engagement on YouTube. They can also be irritating, so try to use them in the right way.
No matter what goals you have, to get more likes or more subscribers, be clear and concise about key actions people need to take.
You can add your website link or ask for subscribers to your channel within the video or at the end to help people understand the next step.
8 Types of CTAs you Should Be Using in Your YouTube Channel
- Beginning of the Video CTA
- Description CTA
- Subscribe to Channel CTA
- Auditory CTA
- Follow On social media CTA
- Drive to Website CTA
- Suggest Another Video CTA
6. Share Videos via social media
Sharing your videos on social media is fundamental if you want to grow your channel. As a savvy marketer, it’s important not only to publish your latest videos on social media but also to be active in social communities and groups.
Each social platform has its own culture, and you need to figure out which one is best for you and where your efforts will be appreciated.
- Share your videos on Pinterest and Twitter
- Make mini promo videos on your Facebook page and link back to your original YouTube video
- Integrate your videos into your blog content
7. Work with Other YouTubers
Collaborative videos have become popular among content creators. It’s a good way to find a new audience and increase your subscriber base. It’s also a win/win situation for you, your target audience.
- Find Creators on Your Level
- Collaborate with Creators in Your YouTube Niche
- Brainstorm Video Ideas Before You Send Collab Emails
- Pick a Video Collab Style
- Set a Realistic Date to Publish Video Collabs
- Promote Your YouTube Collaboration
If you want to grow your YouTube channel with CATnyx Digital Media, we have professionals’ team the proper tools and techniques to define your target audience and the YouTube content they enjoy. We help you monetize your channel and grow your business; we also do proper keyword research according to your niche. We’ll support you in managing, optimizing, and marketing your YouTube channel as your business for channel management services. You are formerly ahead of billions in establishing your presence because, after Google, YouTube is the alternate most popular platform. If you want to read also about the best tips for YouTube management click read more.